Wednesday 10 September 2014

The 'Why'

I decided to start a blog to document my experiences and observations over the past few decades and into the future, combined with my thoughts and views.  The catalyst really has been the journey of the last few years in particular, as I 'enjoyed' an absolutely soul-crushing experience and marvelled at the contradictory nature of people.  How we hurt and betray the ones we love the very most, the ways people do things so obviously contrary to their own self-interest, etc.  It has been fascinating to watch closely how people speak versus how they act, how we seem to grow old but not up (most of us), and how pain leads to clarity (if it doesn't kill you first).

This will be the thoughts in my head, that I wanted to say out loud for some reason.

Why I feel the need to put this out to the world is a mystery to me - maybe the same reason we talk out loud to ourselves instead of just thinking things?

But for the 3 people who might see this, it's a fascinating story, filled with surprising twists, evil villains, valiant heroes, and pithy observational humour...  Think 'The Princess Bride", with the torture machine and everything (but no 6 fingered man, or Andre the Giant, sadly)

No comments:

Post a Comment